Sunday, January 4, 2009

Things that make me happy

Well Life in general....every day brings me something new to smile about. Yeah some days bring a lot of crap but it only takes passing by a little baby, a strangers smile, a door being held open for me, a song on the radio, a chocolate cupcake, a small moment shared in time....simple little things that get me to the next day. An opportunity for a good photo that always makes me happy....here are a few or mine that gave me a moment of happiness or at least put a smile on my face when I took them.......
















I have thousands and thousands of photos.....if nothing else is going my way on any given day I just scroll thorugh my photos......

Other things that make me happy and the things that make me the most happy are my family. I mean really thats all anyone needs is their family and Im glad I have mine.











I love my family more than I love anything else in this world....



Something else I love





Baseball.....ok so maybe I enjoy the baseball PLAYER a little more......

No comments:

Post a Comment