Thursday, January 22, 2009


My muffins....I was so proud of them I had to take a picture.... Banana carrot cho.chip with crumble on top....very little sugar. only a few cho. chips in each, no oil, no eggs.....and they tasted good..... I really need to clean my oven tho....eww didn't realize it had gotten that bad....

Went to see Yaya's baby for the the first time today, she's only a few weeks old and that kid had like supper baby neck holding her head up and looking all over the place. She's such a cutie....



This man is kicking my butt....


I know this face...that's the face I make five min. into his routine. I know that face well.....It screams PAIN and "Where the hell did those muscles come from Holly Christ!" and "OH MY GOD are we done yet are we done yet" Yup I know that face well...

Off to down some h20 and hit the hay.....

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment