Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A long day

So I've been watching what goes into my mouth now for six days.....Today was a rough one. When ever I go into "watch what I eat mode" I get this urge to cook....I cook up a storm...It's a never ending battle.....

Todays invention..... pecan cran/apple baked chicken. Sweet potato with a sprinkle of brown sugar and Cinnamon cauliflower and Julian cukes and carrots. I made some sugar free pudding for when I get the urge for something sweet later in the week and an egg less and no oil chocolate cake for when I feel the need for chocolate. It's insane how much food can rule your world. It makes me CRAZY. Now if it weren't so damn cold out so I could get motivated to walk..... I know I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and do it but it SUCKS.

I've been doing the Biggest Loser Cardio Max tape but I crave the fresh air.

Can't wait to get where I'm going and be LESS then my former self.

It's a ride but right now it's more like a freaking roller costar from hell ride. I hate the beginning. I hate it.

Off to go watch some Ross the Intern talky blogs, he always makes me smile. I love Ross, doesn't everyone. He's so, so ROSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment