Friday, January 9, 2009

Exhausted and Sore

Bob Harper is kicking my ass! I'm so sore and my legs are KILLING ME. This is what I get for letting myself get back out of shape.

This SUCKS.

"It's going to get easier" , that's what I keep telling my self.


Still can't come up with a tattoo that I'm going to be happy with. I've sketched out a half dozen or so and I just can't decide. I think I'll try and get Chelsea to sketch out something or my sister. Let someone else do it, I'm just so undecided about everything these days. When your putting so much focus on what's going into your body and making sure your moving it enough every day I just feel overwhelmed with anything else, it's going to be this way for a few weeks until I gain some control again. I don't think Skinny Sammy gets it cause he's never had to deal with it. You Skinny people really piss me off sometimes.

:/



Let's see....Chelsea came home for a visit today, I made her buy some boots at work...Third time in the store I wasn't going to let her leave without buying something (with the amount of shoes there and the discounts on markdowns plus my discount, seriously) and I helped her pay for it so....She got some sweet gray boots. I love shoes, I could have a thousand pairs and not have enough... I guess that's where miss Jenn gets it from. Shoes and pocketbooks.

Chyrel and I are going to join a gym soon, that will be fun. I miss hanging with Chyrel, she's a card.

Work this week sucked, I was in "lets make lots of mistakes" mode. Like I said focusing is a bit difficult this week. Kicking the Caffiene hasnt helped much matters either. Can you say CRANKY that's been pretty much me this week.... Miss Cranky head.

ON that note i'm going to end here and say


No comments:

Post a Comment