Sunday, June 14, 2009



We both have been exercising for a while...She how ever has lost 70+ lbs over the past year. She doesn't work so she has spent all her time devoted to losing weight. I'm proud of her because a year ago you couldn't even get her to go for a walk now like myself she's walk/running. Sammy and I are moving in with her and my brother in law in September.....I'll be posting lots of vid's for the humor factor.....as you can see she's not a willing participant but that will change....LOL

This night we did 3 miles...I walked the corners and ran the sides of the tracks she walked a mile did what i did for a mile then walked a mile. My plan is to be running the full track for a mile then run walk a mile then run a mile by the end of the month.
Im still heavy enough for it to bother my knees and feet but with any luck those problems will correct themselves as the weight drops off....

No comments:

Post a Comment