Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another rainy day off....

Im starting to think that someone upstairs is making sure I stay out of the sun. I was diagnosed with skin cancer last year and I havent taken it as serious as I probably should be....Every day off I've had thus far this summer has been cloudy, overcast and our pouring rain out....FML

Today I spent the day with Ashton Kutcher.....watched a few older movies and watched one Ihadn't seen yet. "Personal Effects" I have to say all tho his comedy movies are funny, I enjoy him most in dramatic roles.

IMAX just opened at the local theater...looking forward to spending an afternoon there....just waiting for the right movie.

I love movies....but....I'd really like to have a nice day off to enjoy some time out side....I'll wear sunscreen I promise..

exhausted from doing nothing....off to bed I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment