Wednesday, April 15, 2009

random photos taken in the past week

I just really like coming here, it's peacefull I have a lot of photos at this spot.
Some guy taking a walk across the water.


Our old house, one of my favorite spots in OOB that we lived...right across the street from the beach.


I found this mail box in passing and just like the blues so I shot it.




a statue at Laurel Hill


Cascade falls







Down town OOB




The Strip at OOB another month and it wont be so quiet here








The docks at Camp Ellis









some persons window over looking the break water...I just thought....what a cool room if I had a room like that Id be in all the time.










Some random person on a bike...I often shoot people in passing











The Train...dah....I just happen to be in the right spot at the right time...I love trains...







No comments:

Post a Comment