Thursday, March 12, 2009

Looking back and things learned

Facebook is a wild place....I've been getting back in touch with lost people in my life...A friend who made a choice 20+ years ago who came out on the other end and took a big step to get in touch with me...We went out to dinner and talked for hours. The first boy to ever kiss me when I was in second grade or so who was also the first boy to give me a real kiss (s) when we were teenagers, the boy in jr high who made my heart stop, friends I went to high school with who I shared some of my best memories with....

Yup Facebook has been a wild ride this past week. It's also made me feel really old, LOL.

Sometimes it's not good to go back but, sometimes it's awesome. It's been pretty awesome.

Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment