Monday, February 9, 2009



Twenty five random facts about Me.

1> I took those photos of Alabama in the Civic Center in Portland Maine Back when I liked Country music and you could take your camera into a concert without getting some big bully in your face telling you to shut it down or get dragged out of the building. The Good Ole Days.

2> I like the smell of wet dog, it brings me comfort.

3> I love all shades of blue. Purple and Yellow is my favorite combination for color.

4> I love having conversations with people under the age of 25. They just have such a better outlook on life and are full of dreams and hopes still.

5> My middle finger on my right hand has a scar on the pad from where it got caught on the seesaw part of an old swing set and tore all the way down my finger when I was about six years old.

6> I have had several life/death situations in my 45 years.

7> My Uncle is also my second cousin once removed. My dads sister married my moms cousin.

8> Some of my favorite quotes are from mother Theresa and Im not a religious person at all but here are a few.

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.

It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is put into them that matters.

9> I have prepared myself for my fathers passing everyday since his first heart attack because I know it will be the saddest and loneliness day of my life.

10> I have over ten pairs of black shoes...I can't have enough black shoes, I love them.

11> I once learned how to play the jews harp because keith Carridine played it in the movie "The long riders"

12> I saw that movie over 45 times in 2 years and read the book twice.

13> I don't have any memories before the age of six except one. me catching a bee...guess why, yeah I got stung.

14> I once had over 20 wasp stings from playing in an old army jeep in my Aunts field. That was not a good day!

15> James Taylor posed for me so I could take pictures while he was in concert at the Civic Center back in the 70's. That was a very good day.

16> Some of my best conversations have taken place in my car past midnight driving around OOB with Jenny.

17> There is no better cupcake then the Hostess Cup Cake.

18> I can forge just about anyone's signature. I'm pretty good at it not that I do it, its just a random fact.

19>I once was a fan of Scott Baio. OY!

20> Colin Farrell, Clive Owen, and Gerald Butler make me very happy.

21> A helicopter in flight is my most favorite sound in the world...I don't know why.

22> One of my favorite movies from Childhood was "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken" with Don Knox

23> The song that played as my class exited the building at graduation was "Teach Your Children" by Crosby,Stills, Nash and Young

24> Kids are the most important people in the world. They are your future.

25> Who I love most in my world....My kids

No comments:

Post a Comment